Brain teasers can help to stimulate our brains. Research is finally demonstrating that our brains do better in the long term if they are exposed to novel activities including brain teasers, brain games and logic puzzles.
Some of the associated benefits of brain games and logic puzzles includes:
- Boosting brain activity
- Providing emotional satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment
- Enhances memory and processing speed
- Helps slow the decline and reduce the risk of dementia
- Improves concentration
- Reduces boredom
Here are 10 brain teasers. See how many of them you can solve!
1. Imagine that you are in a boat, in the middle of the sea. Suddenly you are surrounded by hungry sharks, just waiting to feed on you. How can you put an end to this?
2. Is it legal for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina?
3. A man wearing black clothes, black shoes…
View original post 331 more words