Pancakes have always frustrated me for a few reasons.
- The first batch takes forever to cook while anything after burns within 5 seconds
- It takes forever to use up the whole batter (not good as I need breakfast asap in the a.m)
- Someone is always whining in my hear “aren’t they ready yet? What’s taking so long??”
- I can never seem to flip them- they always break
- Everybody eats their serving while I’m still cooking
- and I am left with the mess to clean
Needless to say, I didn’t make pancakes often. Until now. Because I now make them in the oven. Which makes the whole world run a little more smoothy. Parchment paper= little cleanup and oven= little labor, ability to multitask, and eating WITH my family.
So this is a modified version of the banana pancake recipe that has become increasingly popular. You can try to make them…
View original post 113 more words