These recipes are from Ireland. Yes, it’s a little more work figuring out the conversions, but soooo worth it.
200g Buckwheat Flour
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Large Egg
1/3 Tbsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
Makes one small loaf.
Can be frozen.
Can be doubled.
1. Preheat oven to 175c (No Fan).
2. Grease (With Butter or Olive Oil) and line a 4 1/2 inch spring-form pan or a 6×3 inch loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl mix together the Egg, Olive Oil and Salt. Add the Buckwheat Flour and Baking Soda and stir until combined, then gradually add the Water and stir until a thick Batter has been formed. Add more Water if too thick.
4. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes, turning halfway if needed, until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.
5. Cool in tin for 20 minutes, then remove and let cool completely on a wire…
View original post 104 more words