“When is comes to being prepared, there is a place between fanatical and nothing, and that is the place where Realistic Sustainability lives. Realistic Sustainability is a concept that provides a measured and reasonable response to preparing for impending emergencies or disasters in or to protect yourself and your family.”
Realistic Sustainability Revisited
Realistic. An adjective.
- interested in, concerned with, or based on what is real or practical.
- pertaining to, characterized by, or given to the representation in literature or art of things as they really are.
- resembling or simulating real life.
- of or relating to realists or realism.
Sustainability. A noun.
- the ability to be sustained, supported, upheld, or confirmed.
Realistic Sustainability is an organization filled with people who want to help you live the best life possible. I’m one of them.
I want you to be prepared for the unexpected things in life. I want you to weigh the difference between junk and substance and build a life of true worth. I do this because I know self-reliance needs to be a way of life. A desire to become self-reliant just isn’t enough. We need to make a cognizant, vigorous effort to provide for the needs of ourselves and our families.
We want to help you live a natural, balanced life by:
- Promoting health in a natural way. Our bodies are the temples of our spirits and should be treated with care and respect. We need to eat nutritious foods and avoid harmful substances. If we are smart, we’ll avoid all substances or practices that harm our bodies or minds and that could lead to addiction.
- Being responsible for making our own way in the world, whether by working for others or for ourselves. We assist entrepreneurs build their businesses and organizations.
- Teaching you realistic and simple food storage techniques. We encourage you to focus on having at least a basic supply of food and water and some money in savings.
- Encouraging minimalism and financial responsibility. I believe it’s absolutely essential that we wisely manage income and expenses. A big part of successful financial management involves knowing your income and expenses and controlling money rather than letting it control you.
- Inspiring spiritual strength. No matter what your belief system may be we realize healthy spirituality is essential to our well-being. We all experience trials. Striving to increase our spirituality will help us face these trials and give us hope for better days.
Come Join Us!
I want to help people live a more natural, healthy and prepared life. I review and support companies that create and sell products that help us thrive rather than just survive. On my site, I will provide information that will make your wellness and preparedness decisions easier. I’ll introduce you to the experts in the wellness, preparedness, financial, business and food industries and let you hear advice “right from the horse’s mouth”. And I want to invite you to be a part of it all.
Come collaborate with me!
- Are you a writer or subject matter expert and think your material, would be a good fit for this site?
- Are you a natural health practitioner who wants to reach a wider audience?
- Do you have a passion for natural living or preparedness and want to share it with others?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, I want to work with you!
There are two ways to collaborate with me. First, contribute content that will be published on this site. Second, collaborate with me to sell and market your products.
I welcome material that has:
- Unique, informative content related to women and their health, happiness and success.
- Tips, recipes and resources for natural living that will resonate with our audience.
- Writing that is high quality, well researched, and edited.
- I’m interested in articles, reports, eBooks, videos, recipes and MP3’s.
If you would like to be a part of this endeavor, or know someone who would, please let me know!
You can email me at DrRobin@RealsiticSustainability.org